Sign-Up | Login | Contact Us | Get Invoice

BillMyClients Forum - Online Invoicing Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log  
No response from Support  XML
Forum Index » Questions
wigleyandassociates

One of my invoices got corrupted yesterday (it has this at the top "java.lang.NumberFormatException: multiple points") and is now missing a big section of itemized billing detail. I submitted a support ticket and have not heard back.

I've also tried the 800.269.1357 number several times and no matter what I select, it routes me back to the beginning.

I'm in a panic about this because it'll take me hours to reconstruct that invoice if it's lost/can't be restored from the BMC database.

HELP!
jaskorhov213

just be patient

craigsnyc

Be patient?! I've had the same problem with an invoice for at least 6 months. I've sent at least 12 messages and called 10 times. No one EVER answers the phone. Not even in sales.

Do like I'm preparing to do -- MOVE TO ANOTHER INVOICE PROVIDER! They're a dime-a-dozen.

And, Forum Admin, if you're reading this please know that I've begun writing bad reviews of BillMyClients on every website that I can.

Forum Index » Questions
Go to: