Sign-Up | Login | Contact Us | Get Invoice

BillMyClients Forum - Online Invoicing Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log  
Credit Card Payments  XML
Forum Index » Questions
Anonymous

Can I accept credit card payments from my clients with the invoices sent through your service?
Admin

Our credit card processing costs just an additional $10.00/month. With credit cards, we charge no per transaction fees, but you are responsible for all fees from the processing company/gateway. We simply route the sales through our system - but we use your merchant account to do so. We offer integration with Authorize.net. Below are the estimated gateway and merchant account fees. If you already have a merchant account setup then you would just need the Authorize.net gateway.

We also offer ACH processing. This is also an additional $10.00/month. The processing fee is only 0.75% of each transaction.

josephpacheco

IÔÇÖll be the first to admit that I bought my Vita-Mix 5200 blender for one reason ÔÇö to make delicious, whole food smoothies. There are, however, a multitude of other reasons why Vitamix blenders should be a staple in every kitchen.

In this article, weÔÇÖll discuss 52 different uses for Vita-Mix 5200 blenders. While this list is by no means comprehensive, IÔÇÖm certain youÔÇÖll agree ÔÇö a one-trick pony this appliance is not!

Feel like you donÔÇÖt have time to eat healthy? Too exhausted to spend hours slaving away in the kitchen after a full day at work? The Vitamix 5200 eliminates all of these problems and more by making healthy eating fun, easy, and delicious.

Josephine Pacheco
Vita Mix Coupon | Vitamix Recipes | Vitamix

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/02/2011 17:02:16

rmorrison100

Thank you. I am also interested to use my credit card.
numerologist | numerology meanings

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 18/03/2011 21:57:00

jaskorhov213

Admin wrote:Our credit card processing costs just an additional $10.00/month. With credit cards, we charge no per transaction fees, but you are responsible for all fees from the processing company/gateway. We simply route the sales through our system - but we use your merchant account to do so. We offer integration with Authorize.net. Below are the estimated gateway and merchant account fees. If you already have a merchant account setup then you would just need the Authorize.net gateway.

We also offer ACH processing. This is also an additional $10.00/month. The processing fee is only 0.75% of each transaction.

thanks for sharing

thanks for sharing.
henrycollins512

thanks for the info....

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 27/05/2012 23:07:11

Forum Index » Questions
Go to: